I’m really into this quote right now and want to repurpose it for sustainability:
When(Cross-out, new word, and highlighting mine)
digital transformationsustainability is done right, it’s like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, but when done wrong, all you have is a really fast caterpillar.
— George Westerman, Principal Research Scientist, MIT Sloan Initiative on the Digital Economy
From this article that popped up when I googled “digital paradox”.
In case you were wondering where I’ve been instead of blogging:
- Thank you for noticing!
- I ran out of New Year’s resolution juice. Plus February days are so much shorter than January days
- I was making another spreadsheet
- I posted some brief descriptions of current projects
- I was making diagrams for a presentation which will be on a blog post soon
- I was writing a description of CARL for a climate contest & grant applications